What's New at the IEEE Computer Society
Check out the new FREE digest that helps you stay on the leading edge of technology!
With myCS, you can access all of your Computer Society subscriptions in one place and choose which format you'd like to read them in depending on your device. Check it out here.
Computer Society Co-sponsors XPRIZE/IBM Watson AI Competition
Software Engineering Radio
Find out what's new and noteworthy in the Computer Society's 13 peer-reviewed technical magazines.
- WACV 2017: 24-31 March in Santa Rosa, California
- International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2017): 19-22 April in San Diego, California
- International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2017): 20-28 May in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 31st IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2017): 29 May-2 June in Orlando, Florida
- COMPSAC 2017: 4-8 July in Turin, Italy
- CVPR 2017: 21-26 July in Honolulu, Hawaii
Awards and Nominations
- The IEEE Computer Society Nominations Committee seeks potential nominees for 2017 president-elect, first and second vice president, and Board of Governors members. Self-nominations are encouraged, but you may also nominate an individual. Please visit the Call for Nominations web page for more information. Nominations should be sent to email@example.com on or before 24 March 2017.
- We are seeking nominations for the 2017 Eckert-Mauchly Award for contributions to computer and digital systems architecture. Submission deadline is 30 March 2017.
- Nominate a colleague for excellence in high-performance computing by 1 July 2017: the Seymour Cray Award, Sidney Fernbach Award, and Ken Kennedy Award.
Call for Papers
Webinars and Whitepapers